Friday, January 30, 2009
@ 11:56 PM
Haha alright another post today, also rather late one coz I was writing my essay earlier on. Didn't had school today coz no bio tutorial & no ccs tutorial coz it was postpone to next tues as well as my grp presentation. So met up with my classmates to go to june's place. She invited us over to her place. Seriously had alot of laughter from anyone. Her house is very pleasant looking to me. =) The pics could be found on june's blog, so go take a look. Some are really hilarious. If my mum would to see the pics which I had took with the girls.. she might go nagging again. loL.. hope she dun see them. Haha. Anyways had to lie abt going to meet my fren at "woodlands" juz to follow them to get stuff to gv to june today. We put in alot of effort into making the hamper to make it look presentable, with onlookers juz keep wondering what on earth are we doing in a corner somewhr in the shopping centre. Haha Anyways.. really had fun at june's place. Thx alot.. luckily I didn't get a tummyache after so much of the chilli with the shredded fish snack thing. loL..
Alright then..see u all in my next post..think I'm gonna change my blogskin soon when I hv the time.. =)
what is past shld stay in the past..kept as a memory..
Alright then..see u all in my next post..think I'm gonna change my blogskin soon when I hv the time.. =)
what is past shld stay in the past..kept as a memory..
