Wednesday, January 28, 2009
@ 9:29 PM
Happy CNY to all~ Ok I didn't blog for a few days..was rather busy with visiting & ppl visiting us. 1st day of new yr was already a killer. Didn't really visit anyone but got ppl visit including my dad's fren who stayed in my house for quite some time & also my 2nd uncle, so had to entertain them. My dad's fren's daughter has became prettier compared to the previous time,according to my parents & sis. Actually I think so too ! HaHa..then went grandma's(mum's mum) place at night coz they were out the whole day.

The 2nd day of new yr was more like wasting time away in the morning.. then came the aftn when my 3rd aunt-in-law came over with my 2 cousins & my niece. Lol.. saw my niece for the 1st time, only got to see her pic on facebook before that. She looks more cute in real life. HaHa. Dad's fren came over too but then after 3rd aunt-in-law left , my sis , godbro & I went out to play with our neighbours already. LOL ! Supposed to be like in there doing smth supposed to be done.. 4th aunt came later, parents not around , so had to go downstairs to collect food & 2 more red packets from 3rd aunt & 6th aunt. Thought of doing my assignment ytd night..but I couldn't take it anymore..knock off at around 9+..

I shall do my assignment introduction part tonight hopefully.. haha
Alright all gd nite all~
nth wrong being jealous right ?