Sunday, January 25, 2009
@ 11:50 PM
Oh my..had a damn long day today. Woke up at 7.. couldn't really slp at night..think I'm becoming insomniac. Anyways..followed my parents to buy stuff for prayers today. Went to somewhr near the industrial park area to buy chicken & duck..the queue was so damn long. Had no choice but to go somewhr else to get the stuff. Then reached home around 11. Helped with lots of stuff including preparing the stuff neccessary for prayers etc. Prayed til almost 1. Forgot what I did after that in the aftn other than lunch & going to bath. Fell aslp on the sofa for dunno how long then notice dad was washing the fish tank coz it was rather late last night so didn't wash. After that , helped my dad with the cleaning of all the little sculptures of the gods. Helped him to clean one of the god's sabre. Polished it til it really shines. Okay then..my uncle & aunt came over for reunion dinner. Went downstairs after dinner to play with the sparklers & candles from 8-9, dun seem like 1hr had passed. Lol. Anyways..came up after that to watch tv. Bathed at ard 10.30. LOL. Feeling damn tired, these few days I've been unable to slp properly. I think I hv too much stress out of a sudden, thinking abt things I shld juz put aside for now. Nvm..I'll try to forget abt it.

Alright all , signing off. Advanced Happy CNY to all ~
why am I wondering so much? such things will definitely not happen