Thursday, January 29, 2009
@ 11:59 PM
lol.. a rather late post before heading for bed. Had a quite a long day today. Started with group meeting at 9.30. Then had ccs lecture for an hr then had bio lecture, break then another bio lecture. Quite retarded right, can't they juz put it tgt. After that , went out. Haha , had a real tiring day coz I slept late the day before , so was really tired. Reached home abt 6.30 close to 7. Did my assignment writing awhile ago, had 200+ words only thx to the help of a few people. =)
Haven't been sleeping well recently..coz of certain matters including my assignment. Everytime I close my eyes & goes to slp , I'll hv nightmares that I wish wouldn't happen. One of which includes being all alone with no one actually know that I existed. Isn't that freaky? Imagine one day, everyone around juz doesn't care abt u anymore , no one is there for u to share ur thoughts with.A world of isolation & coldness , without a single glimpse of light to guide ur way through difficult times..my dreams makes me dun wanna go to slp..wasting my slp time away juz lying on the mattress or juz staying up later to keep my thoughts away from that dark nightmare devouring me..
A final qn for all to think abt if u would like to.. is ur family or ur bf/gf more impt to u ? the choice is yours to make..
Gd nite all..I hope my nightmares may turn into smth much more pleasant.
it's really difficult to juz let go like this..
Haven't been sleeping well recently..coz of certain matters including my assignment. Everytime I close my eyes & goes to slp , I'll hv nightmares that I wish wouldn't happen. One of which includes being all alone with no one actually know that I existed. Isn't that freaky? Imagine one day, everyone around juz doesn't care abt u anymore , no one is there for u to share ur thoughts with.A world of isolation & coldness , without a single glimpse of light to guide ur way through difficult times..my dreams makes me dun wanna go to slp..wasting my slp time away juz lying on the mattress or juz staying up later to keep my thoughts away from that dark nightmare devouring me..
A final qn for all to think abt if u would like to.. is ur family or ur bf/gf more impt to u ? the choice is yours to make..
Gd nite all..I hope my nightmares may turn into smth much more pleasant.
it's really difficult to juz let go like this..
