Tuesday, February 3, 2009
@ 9:15 PM
Alright..after many days & a short post ytd.. I finally hv time to blog.. =) Finish my final presentation today ! Was really tensed up today..felt damn tired before presentation. I'm weird whenever I'm nervous I feel slpy. Bio prac results came out today. WTF la.. so many ppl got an A.. I got a D+.. but thank god I pass lah. For my bio sem exam, I must at least get a D also sia if not really jialat. Anyways..many days hv passed.. I seriously cnt rmb much that happened every single day. But for today..quite a short day.. had the last lab for clinical for this sem.. was abt CPR thingy..I'm not certified yet ok ppl.. so if any of u drop dead out there, I apologise but I can't do anything.. I might end up killing u instead. LOL. K then after that was the tutorial lor which is my grp presentation. Lecturer say we were quite ok, the content was up to her expectation & the presentation skills went beyond her expectation.. to what extent I dunno.. So went home after that, went to see my dad's fren who is a kinda of a master in telling whether u hv gd luck stuff like that dunno how to say. This yr my luck not so good.. eh & I hv to stay home at night, cnt anyhow go out.. so erm if anyone is thinking of asking me out evening to late night, I apologise... I would rather take precautions coz this master's predictions are true like up to 99%.. I rather not take the risk. He did some blessings for me & my parents. Hopefully it can neutralise my not so gd luck this yr..
Ok end of today's post.. nite all take care~
believe in the impossible coz it might really come true one day..
Ok end of today's post.. nite all take care~
believe in the impossible coz it might really come true one day..
