Wednesday, February 4, 2009
@ 5:56 PM
Okay..another day of blogging but much earlier coz I dun think I'll be online late tonight depending on whether I can stay awake. Anyways..today juz went to sch for bio lecture 2hrs long. Was rather boring..coz I seriously nv like any science..tml dunno what time start, not sure abt it gonna check it out later.. the day kinda ended like that..so boring & tired the whole day. No mood for anything to sum it up.

Okay this half of my post is really juz me trying destress myself or maybe juz want say out what's stuck to my mind abt myself. Sometimes..it's really difficult to juz walk away after u break up even if the relationship didn't last long & u really loved that someone. Sounds very common to some of my frenz who experience such cases many times. To me..there was this someone who made quite an impact in my life that til this day..I'm still thinking abt her but she juz kinda like disappear from my life juz like this. Could hv at least juz say goodbye or smth? Ever since then..we were nv in contact.. not even once. I really miss the times together with that special someone of mine. For those who know who I'm talking abt..maybe u would know clearer abt the situation, think devnath u know which one right? Haha. My pal devnath knows quite alot abt me when it comes to all this relationship stuff. We are sort of like hardcore failures when it comes to relationship. Maybe that's why I wanna do whatever I can to save whoever whose relationship is becoming unstable or juz hanging by the edge. Til that day I'm still a wanderer, juz searching for the life that hv been took away from me. In the meantime , I'm trying to erase you from my mind. It hurts alot, it's juz that the expression is not there anymore.

End of another post..
overcome the impossible.. take a step to the next lvl..