Monday, February 9, 2009
@ 11:17 PM
Lots of things happened these 2 days.. but mostly is studying coz exams is coming in 3 days. Today.. last day of CNY . Prayed ancestors today also. Tried very much to study as well.. seriously.. nth has gone into my head these few days out of so much I hv studied. I wonder what's wrong with me.. Really need to get down to work & figure out what is wrong inside of me that cause me to be so not focus on my study. It's only 3 day more or maybe less than that. I still haven't started on bio & my psycho.. I think I will barely make it for my 3 papers this time round. Hopefully I can juz get a D for all. Seriously getting a D makes me quite satisfied with it already. I dun really expect myself to get smth much better than a D. I know my own ability, no matter how well I study, there is still some obstacles causing me not to do well. Someone whom I'm quite concerned abt usually would reply to let me know if she's coming on or not. However today seem to be quite different. I didn't received her msg or anything after the msg I sent her this aftn. Maybe she's too busy studying for her papers or tired & went to bed already ? Or maybe there is smth which makes her not want to come on tonight ? Sometimes I wish I could stopped being so concerned abt certain ppl & things.. It's all this that actually causes me to lose my concentration on my studies & drift away. Worrying & thinking too much doesn't seem to get me anywhr sometimes..maybe I shld juz let go of certain matters..focus on my exam
K all , til next post..
time does change the heart..slowly..
K all , til next post..
time does change the heart..slowly..
