Friday, February 27, 2009
@ 10:34 PM
It's been 3 days since I've blog. Been home & out quite often. Today went out for a gathering to celebrate Devnath's belated bday at seoul garden. Met up with him at my place ard 12..He waited for me to bath coz I needed him to help me pick smth to go with my skinny jeans. lol.. K so after that went to plaza sing to help nut look for a shirt to suit him more but then in the end nv change his shirt. HAHA . Waited for his fren,Charmaine, to help him choose the clothes also. Then decided to go bugis junction ard 3+ ? Can't rmb.. ate there & also waited for Alton there. Was walking ard after that & finally got him a shirt at TOPMAN right ? anyways..2 of his fren got him a shirt as a bday gift. After that , went to starbucks juz to sit out there & wait & wait til another of his fren,Gillian, arrived. My god.. the sun was so irritatingly hot coz I was sitting in the late aftn sun. ==" ok anyways..then headed down the seoul garden 1st coz Greg might be late. I was clearing alot of food coz Alton ate like for awhile only then gave up. I swear I ate like siao lah. After that met up with mum & sis near the cinema area. Headed down to the arcade juz to play for awhile..basketball practice !! haha.. I wasted money on the grabbing shit coz that damn grip thing jerked or smth then the damn pig soft toy juz drop away like that. WTF right !! I tot I could grab 1 for my sis lah..she look so tired & moody. Ok anyways..after that left with Alton & Greg.. Devnath went back to look for the 2 girls to send them back..He shld be still out now..Haha. Anyways had a fun day today to summarise it all. It's been quite awhile since I had so much fun & laughter though some of us were really really quiet for a period of time.
Tml morning will be out to play basketball & training of legs.. so kinda like a morning workout. So that's all for this post..will be back with another soon.
Alright all gd nite~ (=
does giving an opinion helps ?
Tml morning will be out to play basketball & training of legs.. so kinda like a morning workout. So that's all for this post..will be back with another soon.
Alright all gd nite~ (=
does giving an opinion helps ?
