Tuesday, February 24, 2009
@ 9:30 PM
Back with another post.. slept ard 12+ last night. Woke up ard 9+ !! Lucky I didn't slp until 10 coz meeting devnath for basketball. Played for like only an hr or so. Quite depressing coz the weather was turning bad but in the end nv rain til aftn. Wtf right.. k then stay at my place to dota for awhile..then had lunch ard 1+ & bath. After that by the time everything finish, decided to go out at ard 3.. Wanted to ask if someone was free to go out with..but then the msg was nv replied til now..I'm quite worried lah but then think everything shld be alright. (= K back to going out, 1st went to toa payoh to look ard coz devnath wan to get a pair of shoes to match with his skinnies. Then went to to novena. I thought there was a converse store there but I think my memory was playing tricks on me coz there was no converse store at novena. =.=" Nvm then after that from novena took bus supposedly to vivocity but then decided to drop at city hall area. Walk ard & ended up in suntec. Went into the converse shop there to take a look. Walked ard to marina square then went back to take bus back home. After that was rather boring all the way. So ya..stop blogging here..hopefully got more things to blog abt tml.

Alright all..til the next post (=
hope u are alright without me =)