Tuesday, February 17, 2009
@ 7:22 PM
Okay Okay !! This is like so after all my papers are over like Yeah !! Back with another post. Haha. Spent alot of time memorising my stuff for my exams, was really tough but still can make it. Anyways..had lots of fun today. After the paper at 10, we were discussing where to go next. Had lots of discussion & finally went to sakura to eat. Was really damn full lah, ate like I went on hunger strike for an entire day. Eh ps nut, I tot we not going so I told u cancel. Haha. K then after that went send mizan off. He ride his motorbike today. After that, we went to ttsh coz aisyah wanted to sign bond to work in ttsh. Waited for quite awhile. Had a damn muscle cramp suddenly..my god.. was so fucking pain sia. After that we went to novena square then to velocity to get mizan a belated birthday gift. Was like walking abt for quite some time b4 we actually got him the shirt.I was like trying the sizes coz our size almost the same. loL ! Got a damn muscle cramp again this time on my left leg. Like wtf lah, what is wrong with my legs ! Anyways..went back after that like ard 5+? Haha ok didn't know I stay out so long..

Tml morning will be following my mum to bring my grandma to the eye doctor at the.. I think thomson medical centre..not sure. Haha. Will be basketball-ing with devnath also since his paper ends early tml. Haha , can't wait to finally play basketball sia!! It's been quite awhile already since I actually stepped into a basketball court. Wonder if I would stay up late tonight, can't seem to slp early ah. Still hv many things going on in my head. Still hv stuff to worry abt..time will reveal it. (=

Alright cya in my next post~
stuck with each other..lol