Sunday, March 8, 2009
@ 12:20 PM
Didn't blog ytd..dunno what to blog abt though. Juz wanna juz blog for the fun of blogging. Ytd & today mum is home coz she's not working & also bcoz her leg is still injured but she'll be back at work tml. Hope she will be alright soon. Her temper has been rather random these 2 days..maybe cause by the pain. Anyways..she was rather angered by juz asking her for smth.. isn't that really depressing? Yeah & I was rather pissed off coz she juz scolded me for no reason ytd. But nvm..since she's not in the mood. Had problems here & there these few days.. frenz & family problems.. trying to solve them 1 at a time. Hope to get things back on track once again..really hate to see ppl sad whatsoever..can't anyone juz stay happy ? Is happiness really smth very tough to obtain ? Why must some ppl make others life difficult? If they really meant well..they shld do what they ought to do..not juz stick to the status quo but make a change to their lives.. their behaviour towards their loved ones.. Very depressing indeed. I've tried to understand what it meant by loving & hating someone at the same time. It's really very weird but I can accept it coz I had such an experience before in the past. Totally not what u wan to expect.. nv try it for those who haven't had such experiences.
alright got nth else to say..tired to blog abt so many problems.. til I solved them..dun think blogging abt it will helped one bit. Til the next post ppl..
mad at u, mad at me
alright got nth else to say..tired to blog abt so many problems.. til I solved them..dun think blogging abt it will helped one bit. Til the next post ppl..
mad at u, mad at me
