Thursday, March 5, 2009
@ 9:40 PM
I've been emo-ing again..but let's put it to the back of the post. Today started well..early in the morning already dota. Me & nut were already pawning the AI though they are only easy. But from how we play we are actually much btr than b4 right dude ? HaHa. K anyways.. ard noon time continue to watch slumdog millionaire. Wah that guy is so cool..he could juz guess away his ans to a 20mil rupees qn. Then watched until ard 4+. After that get ready to pick my sis from sch with my dad. K then the day went on..til the night. Mum got a new phone, a china phone..but seriously it's a touchscreen , can play radio without a earpiece also can watch tv sia. It's quite gd for a china phone. Tml will be hanging out with Devnath coz staying home is boring.
Alright for the emo part of my post..I seriously need to blog out all these thoughts in my head or I'll nv slp more peacefully. ytd naqiah asked me while we were walking to the mrt station on the way back whether i was going for the chalet after the attachment or not. I didn't know why I juz said straight without thinking that I'm not confirmed. Didn't know why this ans juz came out like so quickly but to tell the truth, I really wanna go. Why must some luck thing cause so much misery in me? It's really damn depressing. It's like a whole group of ppl whom u know are going, but bcoz of this bad luck thing that cause all this disappointment in me. I know by not going, I can put my parents' mind at ease but I seriously wan to go for it. I can't think of anyway to change my parents' mind. Even if I did change one's mind, the other might not. U know it's like u hv to choose between obeying ur parents & going out with ur classmates. At the same time I'm also thinking..if I did go..would I be noticed by anyone around ? Sometimes I feel I nv existed..issit bcoz I'm juz too quiet at times or issit juz bcoz ppl chose to not know that I'm there ? I can't believe such stuff can actually cause me to emo so badly til I can even create a headache out of it.
I feel much btr after blurting out on my blog. Besides.. it's where I express what I could nv say out with words from my mouth. If I indirectly affect anyone with what I said in my post..pls accept my apologies..I juz nid to let them out or else I'll die of internal injury.
Alright all..til the next post.
I really wan stop
Alright for the emo part of my post..I seriously need to blog out all these thoughts in my head or I'll nv slp more peacefully. ytd naqiah asked me while we were walking to the mrt station on the way back whether i was going for the chalet after the attachment or not. I didn't know why I juz said straight without thinking that I'm not confirmed. Didn't know why this ans juz came out like so quickly but to tell the truth, I really wanna go. Why must some luck thing cause so much misery in me? It's really damn depressing. It's like a whole group of ppl whom u know are going, but bcoz of this bad luck thing that cause all this disappointment in me. I know by not going, I can put my parents' mind at ease but I seriously wan to go for it. I can't think of anyway to change my parents' mind. Even if I did change one's mind, the other might not. U know it's like u hv to choose between obeying ur parents & going out with ur classmates. At the same time I'm also thinking..if I did go..would I be noticed by anyone around ? Sometimes I feel I nv existed..issit bcoz I'm juz too quiet at times or issit juz bcoz ppl chose to not know that I'm there ? I can't believe such stuff can actually cause me to emo so badly til I can even create a headache out of it.
I feel much btr after blurting out on my blog. Besides.. it's where I express what I could nv say out with words from my mouth. If I indirectly affect anyone with what I said in my post..pls accept my apologies..I juz nid to let them out or else I'll die of internal injury.
Alright all..til the next post.
I really wan stop
