Tuesday, March 10, 2009
@ 10:05 PM
back with another post.. went out with devnath this aftn..managed to get out of his house coz his dad asked him to go get smth done for him. But could only stayed out until 6..we left early though..juz had nowhr else to go..what happened in between was we met up with nut's fren & her bf..walk ard city area..went to kfc to eat & talk.. after that we kinda like pangseh them..then we went to funan digital mall to look for devnath's price stuff to get a self-customized desktop. Left the place around 4+.. missed 2 147 bus lah..but then 1 came soon after didn't waited long..

Feel damn fucking pissed off for no reason lah..am I really insane after ytd's headache? I think I am.. Got so pissed juz bcoz my little sis used the laptop for like abt an hr or so..Sat there like a block & stoning at the tv programme..though it's supposed to be hilarious but I was like juz stoning..as if I was staring right through the tv. Freaking insane right now..dun talk to me, I might juz shout into ur face or show u some attitude u dun wan to see seriously.. I apologise though.. coz I'm seriously mad for nth..