Saturday, March 14, 2009
@ 11:30 PM
Back with another post..started off like everyday..watch tv, godbro used laptop in the morning so nv used it. Let's juz fast forward to aftn..played dota with nut..we lost..haha but then we won a round juz awhile ago.Sis hv tution from 11-2. After that ard 4+.. went downstairs with my godbro & sis. Was rather retarded..we were actually trying to catch dried leaves when they flew down from the trees.. ==" childish right..was kinda stupid though..one of the leaf juz flew right beside me..so I juz had to grab it with my fist..loL.. K then after so long..nv got caught in the rain on purpose..almost forgot how cold the rain was..simply fun after so long nv played in the rain. Haha..

K then night juz sian sian lor..nth to do juz watch tv..read through abit of my notes b4 attachments starts..it's like 1 day n a few hrs more to the 1st day of attachment. In a way..I'm not prepared for it yet..not mentally prepared to be specific.I hope I dun screw up any of my modules coz it's freaking troublesome to go back to sch to take sub paper during attachment period time. I got a bad feeling this attachment won't turn out to be a pleasant one for me..but let's juz hope for the best.

K all gd nite will be posting less soon..dun hv to miss my posts..haha