Saturday, March 28, 2009
@ 11:05 AM
It's been quite awhile since I blog..got attachment mah so bo bian..everyday doing the standard stuff plus hv to do case study also. Very insane sia..the lecturer's expectations very high..hv to do case study for like every patient we hv in our cubicle sia. But luckily this wk I got 2 patients only. Next wk I would most probably hv more patients to look after which is to me, keeping my time occupied rather than nth to do. Well..the wk passed very slowly..it's like the time is crawling so slowly. Cnt tahan the boredness when u hv no patients to attend to. Wah for the past 2 days.. I think I strain my legs too much..basketball after my morning shift sia & walk here & there somemore. Now my legs are hurting.. Nid to go & apply medicated oil on my legs liao. HaHa..still got a wk to go..hope everything turns out okay.. I wan to pass my attachment lei. Hopefully the lecturer will gv chance lah..but I'll also prove to her I can take my own initiative to take care of my patients & do all my case studies. She always thinks that we are too passive learner..dunno how to auto, then nid her to push us then we go do. Actually is not we are passive u know..is hor when she not ard we did so many things already..then the time when she is ard right..is when there is nth left to do liao which is the time when mostly all the work are done. Then she come & say us no initiative. WTF lah.. I'm so gonna prove to her lor.

Aiya ok lah..will post another time soon..maybe a wk ltr after attachment is over..can't wait for it to finish seriously..my legs are hurting..
I do pity her as well sometimes..