Monday, March 23, 2009
@ 7:28 PM
1st day of ttsh attachment..very very sian ok..right now when I'm typing I'm feeling equally sian. Firstly..we nv knew that the lecturer will be late..so kena scold for sitting inside tea room..dunno how to come out on our own to get someone to orientate us. Wah I swear lor..they are like freaking busy..nv stop one ok !! how the stupid lecturer expect us to come out on our own to get someone to get us orientated.. so u can imagine how jialat we kena from her..then she also say what.. u all ah like that..can forget abt passing. I was like fuck off lah..who are u to say we like that can forget abt passing. She's juz a damn lecturer lah..she's damn one kind one lor..attitude got problem, like she know everything like that. Everything ah ask liao then ask us for ans..then expect us to know everything on the spot. After that lei..say go back & find out on ur own. ==" really lor..dunno how to survive with her as our lecturer in charge. How to pass sia !! Everyday still hv to take down at least 3 diagnoses & 3 medications..she's going to ask us everything abt it. Like wth..we are here for attachment not for her to drill us to do so many other things lah !! Somemore she wants to everyday do a case study with her verbally. WTF !! it's like asking us to know every shit on the spot. We're merely student nurses not like her, a lecturer sia. Then lei..she keep asking me to wake up..hello I'm wide awake ok.. She thinks I'm dreaming lah..fuck off sia. She want to gv me attitude I control..after attachment dun hv to see her already. Damn scared sia got this kind of lecturer with high expectation of like only passing half of the students. Wah I swear lah, if she fail me, I might really kill her sia. Maybe I shld keep all the dangerous object away when she assessing me on the last day or smth like that. I scared I end up killing her.
So this is roughly what 1st day of attachment at ttsh is like lah, got a feeling going to be worse soon. Hope not though coz I'm already feeling the pressure from the environment let alone the lecturer.
K lah signing off.. bb
I kill silently..u will nv know how u died
So this is roughly what 1st day of attachment at ttsh is like lah, got a feeling going to be worse soon. Hope not though coz I'm already feeling the pressure from the environment let alone the lecturer.
K lah signing off.. bb
I kill silently..u will nv know how u died
