Tuesday, April 14, 2009
@ 9:04 PM
K let's start with today morning. Devnath woke up late..so we didn't went bball. Dun worry not blaming u. Haha. K so dota with him when I went online as usual.
Aftn came.. went to watch movie "knowing" with Aisyah, June, Murni & Naqiah at 3.30. Movie was 122 mins long. Overall..I only think the ending was weird. The rest of the show was rather awesome. Still awaiting more movies to come out. Still got alot more nice movies. Sch also gonna reopen soon, but dunno got time to watch or not. Anyways..show ended ard 5.30+. Wanted to follow them to eat but then got a call from my dad. Little sis fell sick, got fever. Rushed back home after that.
Night came when I reached home ard 6.30. Little sis looked damn sick when I first saw her. She was like lying on the sofa. She felt warm all over. Dad waited for mum to come back then brought little sis to the doctor. She took her med after that, but then the fever was still high 39.2 *C. But then I do cold compress for her since mum & dad dun let me do tepid sponge. Her fever went down to 38.7 then 38.4. Now she slping in the room with the aircon, hopefully her temp will drop to normal.
I hope all is well, may my little sis get well soon. Til the next post..
Aftn came.. went to watch movie "knowing" with Aisyah, June, Murni & Naqiah at 3.30. Movie was 122 mins long. Overall..I only think the ending was weird. The rest of the show was rather awesome. Still awaiting more movies to come out. Still got alot more nice movies. Sch also gonna reopen soon, but dunno got time to watch or not. Anyways..show ended ard 5.30+. Wanted to follow them to eat but then got a call from my dad. Little sis fell sick, got fever. Rushed back home after that.
Night came when I reached home ard 6.30. Little sis looked damn sick when I first saw her. She was like lying on the sofa. She felt warm all over. Dad waited for mum to come back then brought little sis to the doctor. She took her med after that, but then the fever was still high 39.2 *C. But then I do cold compress for her since mum & dad dun let me do tepid sponge. Her fever went down to 38.7 then 38.4. Now she slping in the room with the aircon, hopefully her temp will drop to normal.
I hope all is well, may my little sis get well soon. Til the next post..
