Friday, April 10, 2009
@ 10:59 PM
Okay..although I hv very little to blog but still I wanna blog smth today. Haha

Let's start with morning..woke up quite late close to 9.30, burn incense paper for the gods & ancestors coz today is dunno what. HaHa.. So tired lor..time passed some slowly today. Today is good friday so no sch for primary sch & maybe sec sch if i'm not wrong. Sis stayed home, pestered me to create a fb acc for her. So I did.. added my frens & some of her frens onto her fb. Let her play pet society but then the game died on us coz of dunno what particular reason. Played rock legends & farm town also. Still long way to figure out how to use for my little sis.

Aftn.. little sis supposed to hv tution but so happened tution teacher forgot abt it. Can't blame her, she's very busy with her netball training as well. Anyways..she will be coming over to gv little sis tution at ard 11. Sunday also hv tution.. such a deprived childhood right ? But what to do, my little sis sometimes if nv push she won't move so no choice. Her English & Maths is quite bad I can say. Nid more help to improve..even I dunno how to help. What to do, I myself also dun study hard one. Haiz.. of all ppl my little sis followed my pattern. Trying to help her to improve also.

Evening to night.. at ard 7+, 2nd aunt called. Gave us oranges that is so freaking heavy & also sweets mostly chocolates lah. Also gave me & my sis some money to spend. K more money to save up now..seriously.. I'm in need of more cash. How to survive when sch reopen sia.. notes & reference bks cost a bomb, burning a big hole in my pocket. Economy is so bad..hope my parents will pull through this tough period of time. K other than all this..only watching tv & msn til now. Think I'll logoff soon, I'm so tired & a little lifeless today.

I seem to hv become lifeless once again after attachment is over. I wished the new sem could juz come earlier or at least ppl ask me out more often. I'm rotting at home, wasting electricity & precious time on tv & com. I wan my life back.

Alright til the next post..
what is it like being admired?