Saturday, April 4, 2009
@ 9:03 AM
Alright.. I shall announce it.... Attachment is finally over ~~!!! I'm actually so glad it's over man..I mean most of the time is spending time bed making & clean faeces & taking para. Only once in a while there is smth more challenging to do. But I do miss my ENs & some RNs. They are very nice..maybe coz I help them do stuff what they need me to help them do. HaHa. Ytd's shift felt damn long. Only the break felt very short.. lol. After the aftn shift was the best..all of us were rejoicing coz we all actually passed but hor lecturer nv tell me my grade sia..she told some of them but nv tell me..issit I did horribly that she dun wan to tell? LOL~ Also..we took pics like for so long & there were many pics.
Supposed to pick mei mei soon after this post..but I told mum I want to watch tv. HaHa..she got a big bag to carry home somemore..so mum say ask maid go & carry back. After attachment over liao..got so many things planned..but not to forget the write-up on the polyclinic need to be done. Hope I dun forget sia..
I tot I had alot of stuff to blog abt but suddenly my mind became empty..nvm.. til the next post everyone ~~
Supposed to pick mei mei soon after this post..but I told mum I want to watch tv. HaHa..she got a big bag to carry home somemore..so mum say ask maid go & carry back. After attachment over liao..got so many things planned..but not to forget the write-up on the polyclinic need to be done. Hope I dun forget sia..
I tot I had alot of stuff to blog abt but suddenly my mind became empty..nvm.. til the next post everyone ~~
