Thursday, April 9, 2009
@ 8:59 PM
K let's start with what happen ytd ok.. Early morning Devnath came over coz we wanna bball. But he need to do his elective stuff..so he came over to use my laptop to login to his SP acct 1st. Wah I woke up when he came over sia..I didn't know I was so damn tired until I slept til 9. Anyways back to his registering of his elective. My wireless smth wrong died on him..luckily I had the cable if not jialat sia. LoL !! K so after that went to play bball til around 11 30 . Went back after sending Devnath to the bus stop while waiting for the bus. After that at home..cnt rmb exactly what happened ytd. K nvm..
Moving on to today, early morning dota.. watched movie online ard early noon. Sian passed my time dota-ing & watching movie. Still in search of new songs..they are never ending. Nth much happened today..so bored. Awaiting for smth to happen.. that day me & nut were like talking abt smth missing from our life. Juz had this feeling of smth missing..wonder what is missing. HaHa.
Oh yes this portion of my post is to delicate to the one who gave me this blogskin. This skin has been ard for quite some time..very pleasant looking skin right ? Yeah..it's from a very close fren..but she seems to be trying to avoid us & juz appear as our guardian angel. Since she chose to hide herself, I shall not force her to re-appear. But u know..she has been a very nice fren to us, a big sister. I do hope she take care of her health.
Til the next post..
Moving on to today, early morning dota.. watched movie online ard early noon. Sian passed my time dota-ing & watching movie. Still in search of new songs..they are never ending. Nth much happened today..so bored. Awaiting for smth to happen.. that day me & nut were like talking abt smth missing from our life. Juz had this feeling of smth missing..wonder what is missing. HaHa.
Oh yes this portion of my post is to delicate to the one who gave me this blogskin. This skin has been ard for quite some time..very pleasant looking skin right ? Yeah..it's from a very close fren..but she seems to be trying to avoid us & juz appear as our guardian angel. Since she chose to hide herself, I shall not force her to re-appear. But u know..she has been a very nice fren to us, a big sister. I do hope she take care of her health.
Til the next post..
