Friday, April 17, 2009
@ 11:07 PM
Alright back with a post.. after 2 days ? Hmm..dun really hv much time to blog..juz plain lazy maybe..Haha.

Let's start with wednesday, little sis still sick, nv go sch for her english compo paper . Had to look after her the whole day. Medication & cold compress, felt btr at the end of the day overall.

Moving on to thursday.. went back to sch with June, Murni & Naqiah to get our lecture notes b4 sch reopen. Met Wenyan in sch..oredi bought her notes. We left 1 more bk maybe they haven't print yet or smth. After that went for lunch,talked for awhile then headed home. Little sis fever came agn..had to take the blame for not taking care of her. Well..always getting the blame, used to it oredi. Anyways..she still got btr, condition under control.

Then came today,wow my little sis best lah..complained of headache, no nid go sch for chinese paper oredi. She stayed home to rest. I woke up damn early also, 8+ juz to go bball with Devnath , Greg & Alton. Played for abt an hr or so, sweating like siao & like wan to die liao. Fuck & I injured my right thumb coz the ball juz flew n like kinda twisted it in the process. Lose grip of the damn ball. After that greg & alton ate at KFC. Talked for awhile, headed to my place. Watched britains got talent on youtube for awhile. Greg left to meet his fren for gym at ard 12+. For the rest of us 3, we went to expo area there, the building is called mapletree industrial. K we totally went there to waste time lah. The actual place for the servicing of Devnath's hard disk was at the Macpherson which is so much nearer to our place. ==" Haha one thing damn funny me & alton got stomachache like dunno why..juz came suddenly. Haha so we used the toilet there at the building.

Decided to go tampines one, the new mall which opened recently to take a look. Too lazy to walk so much, so took taxi. loL. Went into the mall, the 3 of us noticed the "new" smell if u know what I mean. HaHa.. anyways..we looked around all the com stuff etc. Headed to Macdonalds at the opposite side of the road at the other mall. Wondered why we always hv plenty to talk abt. Alton, again, had a stomachache, so had to go toilet. Haiz so left me & nut. Waited for like so long lah, wondered what happened to him. He actually msg-ed nut while he's in the toilet to tell us he's still doing his business. Omg lah. Anyways.. after some time coz Devnath meeting fren at tampines after sending me & Alton off, so we went into the toilet to look for him to see if he's alright. HaHa. He seems okay all the way even on the train back home. K the part that made me damn paiseh was in the train. Forgot at which stop, grp of ppl came in, while me & Alton were still happily talking. This girl came up to me & said "Can u let this pregnant lady sit ?" I was like stunned for a moment, seriously I nv noticed that there was a pregnant lady was standing near me coz she was facing the other side. Then I was "oh okay sure". I got up,went up to this pregnant malay lady & offer her the seat lor. HaHa. Alton was like asking me..u sure u dun wan to sit, then I juz say it's ok lah..how many stops only..haha. So we took til outram then I took the NEL back ltr.

Nite came..ard the time after I finish bathing, bored nth to do, so decided to juz shoot a few hoops into my little ring hanged at the top of my room's door. Thumb injured right ? So hv to use left hand to shoot, also my dad already wrapped up my thumb after putting medicated oil. I was like happily throwing..then dunno why I missed nv catch onto the ball,hit onto my face... Right into my specs somemore..mum was wondering what happened, nose bleeding issit ? Then I was like nose bleeding ?Huh whr ? She scare me ok.. ==" Fine forget abt that. Dinner time, got hit by the sause used for the fish when my mum was turning the fish. ==" Fair enough..few mins ltr, when I took a piece of the curry chicken..dunno what the heck I did, the next min I noticed the sauce of my hair ==". Omg totally..what is wrong with me today sia, all the accidents.

Tragedy ends for now..more to come I supposed.. no mood to further my post. Eh nut..anything I forget juz tag on the tagboard k.. lazy to type again.

K til the next post..