Friday, April 24, 2009
@ 9:28 PM
Have been blogging daily come to think of it. Started very early today at 8 for lab class. Today's topic was on gastric aspiration. Was shivering in class like mad. I wonder why was it so cold. After that was 2hrs break.. then bio lecture for abt 1& a half hr.
Meet up with Devnath at potong pasir mrt station coz he came over to collect his stuff. Talked for awhile then he left to go back home. He was not really feeling well..but he shld be fine. Take care alright dude ?
Eh basically today is damn hot..sweating with the fan on max. Very tired..but too hot to fall aslp. Even now the air coming out of the fan is actually freaking hot. Haiz sian lah..dunno what to blog abt, dun wanna blog in details as well. Try to stay up late tonight..hopefully I can stay on til 12..it's been a wk since I slept at 12. HaHa.
Well..anyways..til the next post.
staying at status quo..
Meet up with Devnath at potong pasir mrt station coz he came over to collect his stuff. Talked for awhile then he left to go back home. He was not really feeling well..but he shld be fine. Take care alright dude ?
Eh basically today is damn hot..sweating with the fan on max. Very tired..but too hot to fall aslp. Even now the air coming out of the fan is actually freaking hot. Haiz sian lah..dunno what to blog abt, dun wanna blog in details as well. Try to stay up late tonight..hopefully I can stay on til 12..it's been a wk since I slept at 12. HaHa.
Well..anyways..til the next post.
staying at status quo..
