Sunday, April 26, 2009
@ 9:03 PM
I today dun really hv much to post..ytd not really feeling well..but getting btr oredi. Thx for those showing concern. Appreciate it. =)
The weather was bad..but then the rain came in the aftn..alright ! Was finally not sweating for awhile..but then the weather became horrible again..it's freaking hot right now.
Actually really nth to do blog about. Hmm..shld I juz type whatever I wan ? Hmm..maybe I shld.. was emo-ing coz I was not feeling well.. Devnath went out with a girl for a date so I'm left on msn without him. But lucky..got ppl accompany me on msn while he's out there having fun ==". Got a fren of mine also feel sick..hope u get well soon k Li Xuan ? Rmb to take ur medicine & rest well.
Got jie to accompany me for awhile ytd. Sry to ask u to come online & end up telling u I'm not feeling well. Love ya sis =)
Life shld carry on..til the next post..
The weather was bad..but then the rain came in the aftn..alright ! Was finally not sweating for awhile..but then the weather became horrible again..it's freaking hot right now.
Actually really nth to do blog about. Hmm..shld I juz type whatever I wan ? Hmm..maybe I shld.. was emo-ing coz I was not feeling well.. Devnath went out with a girl for a date so I'm left on msn without him. But lucky..got ppl accompany me on msn while he's out there having fun ==". Got a fren of mine also feel sick..hope u get well soon k Li Xuan ? Rmb to take ur medicine & rest well.
Got jie to accompany me for awhile ytd. Sry to ask u to come online & end up telling u I'm not feeling well. Love ya sis =)
Life shld carry on..til the next post..
