Friday, May 8, 2009
@ 8:44 PM
K actually I dunno what to blog abt..so let's juz talk abt today in sch lah.
Started freaking early at 8. We got back our lecturer, Mr Chan smth smth.. but then I think Ms Irene Lee was btr in the sense that I feel that she is more approachable if I dun understand anything. Besides, we see her everyday on the 1st wk of sch, so more familiar lah. K today's lab was on practice session, very sian. Wanted to slp liao.
After that was break, went to eat then library. Some use com some went into this room to watch movie, Shrek 2. Watched for abt an hr, then had to leave for bio lecture. Had some prize presentation for those who made it into the director's list. Then lecture started & ended in abt 1hr+. Yes, alot of us were tired, but I dunno how come I became so alert & was listening in class. Probably..I dunno lah. HaHa.
After that go back home, then use com for awhile. After that lie on the sofa & slp for awhile at ard 4. Wah really damn tired sia. Lucky I slp liao, if not maybe now I won't be posting this. I think tonight I staying up later lah if I could tahan. HaHa. Reasons behind it..dunno. HeHe
Alright til the nxt post. =)
maybe in my next life...
Started freaking early at 8. We got back our lecturer, Mr Chan smth smth.. but then I think Ms Irene Lee was btr in the sense that I feel that she is more approachable if I dun understand anything. Besides, we see her everyday on the 1st wk of sch, so more familiar lah. K today's lab was on practice session, very sian. Wanted to slp liao.
After that was break, went to eat then library. Some use com some went into this room to watch movie, Shrek 2. Watched for abt an hr, then had to leave for bio lecture. Had some prize presentation for those who made it into the director's list. Then lecture started & ended in abt 1hr+. Yes, alot of us were tired, but I dunno how come I became so alert & was listening in class. Probably..I dunno lah. HaHa.
After that go back home, then use com for awhile. After that lie on the sofa & slp for awhile at ard 4. Wah really damn tired sia. Lucky I slp liao, if not maybe now I won't be posting this. I think tonight I staying up later lah if I could tahan. HaHa. Reasons behind it..dunno. HeHe
Alright til the nxt post. =)
maybe in my next life...
