Thursday, April 30, 2009
@ 7:51 PM
I blogging more of my sorrows than happiness today. If u're feeling happy today, dun read my post, it will spoil ur mood.
Before that, I would like to wish Hafiz a happy bday~ (=
Let's start off with usual things. Started sch at 11.10 for pharmacology tutorial. I believe I was really quite emo bcoz of smth ytd. Nv really talked at all. After that, we went to causeway point to go eat at seoul garden. Was there for quite awhile..sry if I spoil anyone's mood today. After that, we went to TimeZone to play coz Naqiah wanted to play the some roller-coaster ride thing,dunno what is that called. Then I borrow Naqiah's timezone card to shoot a few hoops. Was rather bored so maybe a little sweat may perk me up a little. After that..we took pic in that what neoprint machine thing? We were all squeezing into the space available,very hot & stuffy.
K after that rush back to sch for statistic lecture,was rather lost for awhile in the lecture but then found my way back. This kind of computer stuff..quite complicated. Hope can cope with it. Lecture ended early but then we were like held up coz Hafiz's fren wanted to sing a bday song for him, so ya stayed behind for awhile..then after that left to somewhr near the auditorium to cut & split our neoprints among all of us who were in the pic. Ya then finally went home.
Now is the ranting part of my post..dun hv to read it if u dun wan to..juz want to let our my sadness.
Ever had a fren whom had known u for quite some time & disappear suddenly came back out of nowhr & tell u when u were showing concern abt him/her " u r concerned abt me? I tot u forgot abt me oredi." Isn't it very saddening.. To add on, when u tell him/her that u really care & wan to show concern.. they juz say I dun trust/believe anyone now. Omg.. I mean after being someone so close to u for quite some time..& this is the type of response I get from u ? Why did u changed til like this ? Why did u choose to be a loner & not let someone or everyone ard u juz show u the concern they wanted to. U dun hv to isolated yourself..there are ppl who still wants to be ur fren,show the concern they wan to. Here u are saying..I do not believe anyone anymore. It really made me damn sad..I think I felt the tear rush almost bursting out of me. Thinking abt it is oredi so depressing.
There's only one thing I would say.. even if u no longer wan to treat me as ur fren whatsoever, u will forever be the fren that is always there for me when I needed u. U gave me the comfort when I'm down,the confidence to stand up & not allow obstacles to bring me down. Do take care my fren,someone whom I will nv gv up on no matter what.
Those who wonder why I was so moody today..this is why..I dun the mood to speak all this out earlier, after u read this u will understand.
the coldness strikes into me..
Before that, I would like to wish Hafiz a happy bday~ (=
Let's start off with usual things. Started sch at 11.10 for pharmacology tutorial. I believe I was really quite emo bcoz of smth ytd. Nv really talked at all. After that, we went to causeway point to go eat at seoul garden. Was there for quite awhile..sry if I spoil anyone's mood today. After that, we went to TimeZone to play coz Naqiah wanted to play the some roller-coaster ride thing,dunno what is that called. Then I borrow Naqiah's timezone card to shoot a few hoops. Was rather bored so maybe a little sweat may perk me up a little. After that..we took pic in that what neoprint machine thing? We were all squeezing into the space available,very hot & stuffy.
K after that rush back to sch for statistic lecture,was rather lost for awhile in the lecture but then found my way back. This kind of computer stuff..quite complicated. Hope can cope with it. Lecture ended early but then we were like held up coz Hafiz's fren wanted to sing a bday song for him, so ya stayed behind for awhile..then after that left to somewhr near the auditorium to cut & split our neoprints among all of us who were in the pic. Ya then finally went home.
Now is the ranting part of my post..dun hv to read it if u dun wan to..juz want to let our my sadness.
Ever had a fren whom had known u for quite some time & disappear suddenly came back out of nowhr & tell u when u were showing concern abt him/her " u r concerned abt me? I tot u forgot abt me oredi." Isn't it very saddening.. To add on, when u tell him/her that u really care & wan to show concern.. they juz say I dun trust/believe anyone now. Omg.. I mean after being someone so close to u for quite some time..& this is the type of response I get from u ? Why did u changed til like this ? Why did u choose to be a loner & not let someone or everyone ard u juz show u the concern they wanted to. U dun hv to isolated yourself..there are ppl who still wants to be ur fren,show the concern they wan to. Here u are saying..I do not believe anyone anymore. It really made me damn sad..I think I felt the tear rush almost bursting out of me. Thinking abt it is oredi so depressing.
There's only one thing I would say.. even if u no longer wan to treat me as ur fren whatsoever, u will forever be the fren that is always there for me when I needed u. U gave me the comfort when I'm down,the confidence to stand up & not allow obstacles to bring me down. Do take care my fren,someone whom I will nv gv up on no matter what.
Those who wonder why I was so moody today..this is why..I dun the mood to speak all this out earlier, after u read this u will understand.
the coldness strikes into me..
