Tuesday, May 12, 2009
@ 9:19 PM
Didn't blog for awhile already.. let's juz talk abt today lah.

K started at 9.. had to take temp again..irritating. After that went for bio lab. The lecturer was late, abt half an hr. Was waiting until damn sian. Lab last for an hr & a half after that. After that was break for 2hrs. Went to eat 1st, then went to get our new ezlink card. After that went to the IT sale near the entrance. After that, June , Murni & Naqiah got themselves laptop skins. I hv no interest in any of the skins. HaHa. After that went library to do discussion.

K then after discussion then went for statistics tutorial that lasted for an hr. Then went back to the library to continue discussion on another module. After that was research methods lecture for 2hr then adult nursing for 1hr. Was talking abt so many things with Joanna. Haha, wasn't really listening to lecture.

Still in the process of the folding my paper cranes. Now at 105 paper cranes. I planned to hit 120 tonight but I dun think I can make it lah. Very tired already. Later I do & do..nv do work, kena scold sia.

Alright then til the next post. =)