Wednesday, May 20, 2009
@ 9:22 PM
K back blogging after finishing my theory test.

Started today at 11.10 with social & health psychology lectures then followed by lab. Nv really pay attention to them coz was rather tired & also studying for theory test. Used the lab practice period to study for the test also lor. Lecturer was in another grp looking at them practice the skill. So the rest were all studying.

He let us off earlier, then the same gang, June , Mizan , Murni , Naqiah & Me went to macs to eat & study. Get well soon k Murni (=

After that was our test at 4 but we were allowed to enter at 3.45. So went in got ready, got some reading time. I looked at the SAQ, I started to shake my head, jialat I cnt rmb what I studied. But nvm it's over liao lah. HaHa.

Nth else to blog abt leh..til the next post k ? nite all (=
once it's gone it's nv coming back