Friday, May 29, 2009
@ 3:41 PM
back with a post since tues.

K wed was mum's bday.. I didn't get anything for her..didn't know what to get. My aim of making a paper rose for her had failed. I'm such a failure. Maybe I'm juz not the type who is gd at such stuff. Forget it.

K thur..ytd can't rmb what happened. I only rmb that I've been up late recently..trying to study, trying to slp , trying to play. But..whenever I wanna study..I feel slpy..whenever I wanna slp..I'm juz can't fall aslp...whenever I wanna play..I juz got no mood to do so. What the heck is wrong with me ? Maybe I shld take my brain out & see what's going on inside.

Prac test is on monday , then tues & thur got stats & research methods. Still not yet prepared for any of them. Probably going to bang wall when the test comes.

K then today.. practice skill at 9 today. After that went to find lecturer to ask qn but not around. Left a msg for him, he only got back to me when I was on my way home. Anyways..after finding lecturer not around , went to eat , then bio lecture for abt an hr or so coz the projectile died on us. Went to find another lecturer to clarify qns. Left sch at around 2+. Took the circle line today..quite empty since there's only a few stops. Think I shld go get my train concession tml or smth. Then also to cut my hair..quite long already, somemore monday got prac test, btr to look neater.

ALright then til the next post..
am I really needed or am I juz a want ?