Tuesday, May 26, 2009
@ 10:57 PM
k back with another post. I'm actually damn tired right now..my mind is probably elsewhr..
Today..went to East Coast Park with my classmates. K let's see.. Mizan , Hafiz , Aisyah , Hawa , Murni , Naqiah , Wei Fen & Shimah with her family. I met a grp of them on the bus to ECP. Had to walk pass the sch to get to the back of the sch. 1 of my ex-teacher was walking in the opposite direction from me & look at me while I was walking said that I looked very different..I juz laughed. 1st teacher who said I looked different..omg...
K anyways..was abit lost for awhile but then found our way to ECP eventually. Were playing a few games which we would usually play. Then came this game..dunno what's the name of it. Consist of 2 teams, hv to take the tennis ball & shoot down the slippers tower or smth like that. Played halfway..then my left leg suddenly cramp. Omg..was so painful that I had to stop. So sad lah..then rain somemore...zzz
K cut the long story short.. lots of cam-whoring. Haha went to wash up at ard 3+ , then headed to the bowling alley to play a round of bowling til abt 5+. Took bus , train then bus again . Leg still in pain, very irritating. By the time reach home ard 7 already.
Got dad to help me use ointment to rub my leg to make it feel a little btr. He say is muscle tear, few days then will okay. So I'll limp abit for these few days lor. Haha..wanna feel btr soon, pain is like so getting on my nerves. Think so far, this is the worst of them all.
K lah..gonna do some stuff then go to bed leh. Cya all ~
shelter u through the sun or rain,a shoulder for u when u're tired..
Today..went to East Coast Park with my classmates. K let's see.. Mizan , Hafiz , Aisyah , Hawa , Murni , Naqiah , Wei Fen & Shimah with her family. I met a grp of them on the bus to ECP. Had to walk pass the sch to get to the back of the sch. 1 of my ex-teacher was walking in the opposite direction from me & look at me while I was walking said that I looked very different..I juz laughed. 1st teacher who said I looked different..omg...
K anyways..was abit lost for awhile but then found our way to ECP eventually. Were playing a few games which we would usually play. Then came this game..dunno what's the name of it. Consist of 2 teams, hv to take the tennis ball & shoot down the slippers tower or smth like that. Played halfway..then my left leg suddenly cramp. Omg..was so painful that I had to stop. So sad lah..then rain somemore...zzz
K cut the long story short.. lots of cam-whoring. Haha went to wash up at ard 3+ , then headed to the bowling alley to play a round of bowling til abt 5+. Took bus , train then bus again . Leg still in pain, very irritating. By the time reach home ard 7 already.
Got dad to help me use ointment to rub my leg to make it feel a little btr. He say is muscle tear, few days then will okay. So I'll limp abit for these few days lor. Haha..wanna feel btr soon, pain is like so getting on my nerves. Think so far, this is the worst of them all.
K lah..gonna do some stuff then go to bed leh. Cya all ~
shelter u through the sun or rain,a shoulder for u when u're tired..
