Friday, June 5, 2009
@ 9:36 PM
Back with another post..
K let's start with early today. Started with group project at 10.30. By the time reach sch ard 10.40.
Got down to work til 12 then left for bio lecture for abt 1hr+.
Continue with project outside the lecture hall after lecture til we got stuff done. Went to library to find references coz we left that out. Then went to print out the slides for the lecturer as well as ourselves. Went to grab some food with me groupmates then headed home at ard 4+.
Reached home to find out the 3rd aunt , cousin & niece came over. All my sadness kinda like disappear when she smiled at me. They left at ard 6 when my little sis came home from some sch activity.
Today kinda seem like a very emo day for me. If I talked very little to anyone today, I apologised. I'm kinda having a sore throat & juz a little over some matter. Dun mind me. I'll be alright in a few days.
I almost got caught off-guard when a car was coming towards my direction when I was crossing the road. My godbro was cutting the cake with the knife & I almost got sliced by him. This day seem to nv been of any gd to me. Pls God, make this day end faster. I wanna to juz go & slp then wake up to a brand new day without emo-ing like today & meeting with all this mishap.
Got more studying to do & some research for me to look up. Next wk is going to another stressed-up wk. I hope everything will juz turn out okay. Dun mind my emo-ness everyone..I nid time to change myself.
maybe I am juz an emo-kid..
K let's start with early today. Started with group project at 10.30. By the time reach sch ard 10.40.
Got down to work til 12 then left for bio lecture for abt 1hr+.
Continue with project outside the lecture hall after lecture til we got stuff done. Went to library to find references coz we left that out. Then went to print out the slides for the lecturer as well as ourselves. Went to grab some food with me groupmates then headed home at ard 4+.
Reached home to find out the 3rd aunt , cousin & niece came over. All my sadness kinda like disappear when she smiled at me. They left at ard 6 when my little sis came home from some sch activity.
Today kinda seem like a very emo day for me. If I talked very little to anyone today, I apologised. I'm kinda having a sore throat & juz a little over some matter. Dun mind me. I'll be alright in a few days.
I almost got caught off-guard when a car was coming towards my direction when I was crossing the road. My godbro was cutting the cake with the knife & I almost got sliced by him. This day seem to nv been of any gd to me. Pls God, make this day end faster. I wanna to juz go & slp then wake up to a brand new day without emo-ing like today & meeting with all this mishap.
Got more studying to do & some research for me to look up. Next wk is going to another stressed-up wk. I hope everything will juz turn out okay. Dun mind my emo-ness everyone..I nid time to change myself.
maybe I am juz an emo-kid..
