Tuesday, June 2, 2009
@ 10:16 PM
I nv noticed..the last time I blogged was.. last friday~

K let's start with ytd , monday k.

Started at 9 ytd..but mind wasn't really on the lectures in class but more on how the skill test will go ltr on. Had the skill test at ard 3+. I see lots of panicky faces. Myself, I seem so calm with no stress or anything. Actually seriously, I dunno what was there to worry abt. Sry ah not trying to show off here or anything. As long as u remain calm & already ready, everything would turn out fine wouldn't it ?

Anyways..I made it through the skill test lah. HaHa. I tot I was screwed coz got so many times almost contaminated my sterile equipments.

K let's move on to today k. Was studying for research methods test today ytd nite til 11+. Seriously, I nv memorise anything , was juz flipping through my bk agn & agn. I nv expect myself to get an A for the overall of the 2 sections in the MCQ. Got B for Section A & A for Section B. So surprised I got an A, really I nv expected an A but a C lor.

Maybe everything was juz plain lucky, I won't be so lucky all the time. Got to really put in a little more effort into everything I do. HaHa. This thur got statistic test , also another computerised MCQ test. This test I'm not so confident but at least it's an open-bk test. Thank God, or else I might not make it.

ALright then ppl .. til my next post k . Cya ~!
god bless all ~