Tuesday, June 9, 2009
@ 11:26 PM
Finally done with bio practical today..still left with thur's adult nursing presentation b4 I could actually chill for awhile before more tormentation.
Got to hang on there, I shld not juz gv up on myself juz like that. It's really easy to say things but when come to the doing part..it's juz very difficult to do so. But peserverance will determine the btr end result. I hope I can pull through this tough time.
I wan back my old cheerful & friendly-self. I'm more short-tempered , more cold to ppl. I've lost the real smile that I usually express to ppl to show that I'm really happy. I'm actually trying very hard to make myself smile more genuinely. Pls dun mind my fakeness, I really nid to go search for my soul back. I will be back.. I know jie know what I mean, til the day come, pls take care of yourself if I do neglect u ok. Sometimes I really dun mean to ignore u or not talk to u. It's juz that whatever I talked abt might juz upsets u. That's smth I dun wanna to happen coz u're the one I cared abt the most for now.
I'll always rmb this phrase "when the going goes tough , the tough gets going"
Dun mind the emo post.. til the next btr post. Bye all
bring my smile back onto the cold,sad face..
Got to hang on there, I shld not juz gv up on myself juz like that. It's really easy to say things but when come to the doing part..it's juz very difficult to do so. But peserverance will determine the btr end result. I hope I can pull through this tough time.
I wan back my old cheerful & friendly-self. I'm more short-tempered , more cold to ppl. I've lost the real smile that I usually express to ppl to show that I'm really happy. I'm actually trying very hard to make myself smile more genuinely. Pls dun mind my fakeness, I really nid to go search for my soul back. I will be back.. I know jie know what I mean, til the day come, pls take care of yourself if I do neglect u ok. Sometimes I really dun mean to ignore u or not talk to u. It's juz that whatever I talked abt might juz upsets u. That's smth I dun wanna to happen coz u're the one I cared abt the most for now.
I'll always rmb this phrase "when the going goes tough , the tough gets going"
Dun mind the emo post.. til the next btr post. Bye all
bring my smile back onto the cold,sad face..
