Thursday, June 11, 2009
@ 11:46 PM
Hello all ~ finally the 2wk break is coming.. can take a little breather for awhile but still hv to meet for group projects as we hv 5 presentations when sch reopens.
Finished our adult nursing presentation today. Wah..really a heavy burden off the chest sia. We also did our statistic data collection by taking ppl's axilla temp & oral temp. Very tiring with lots of sweat. But overall, it was a great time.
Tml.. wonder what I shld do if Devnath is not gonna meet up.. shld I still go bball ? Bring my mei mei & godbro only ah ? Abit sian lei..I'll see how lah. HaHa
Alright then til the next post..
moving on for good..nv turning back
Finished our adult nursing presentation today. Wah..really a heavy burden off the chest sia. We also did our statistic data collection by taking ppl's axilla temp & oral temp. Very tiring with lots of sweat. But overall, it was a great time.
Tml.. wonder what I shld do if Devnath is not gonna meet up.. shld I still go bball ? Bring my mei mei & godbro only ah ? Abit sian lei..I'll see how lah. HaHa
Alright then til the next post..
moving on for good..nv turning back
