Saturday, July 11, 2009
@ 9:35 PM
Days hv passed so fast. I rmb the last time I blogged was last sunday. Many things had happened. Monday presentation & thur presentation. Everyday seems to end late , bcoz of project as well as sch ending late as well. Next wk another 2 presentations & stats blog to submit to lecturer. Everything seems to be passing so quickly. A wk doesn't really seem like a wk at all , juz like a couple of time passing days.
Sometimes I'll think back..hv I really done everything in the right way or hv things turn out the way I wan it to be ? Has my life ever turned out to be the way I wan it to be ? Why is everything like juz touch & go. Things ain't permanent like it seems to me before. Days juz seem to past like this, without me consciously knowing that a day is actually over. Do I really live for the purpose of living ? There hv to be a reason for my purpose here.
I guess life has to go on no matter how we live with it. Maybe in time to come, I will discover my purpose.
Til the next post..
I'm permanent..
Sometimes I'll think back..hv I really done everything in the right way or hv things turn out the way I wan it to be ? Has my life ever turned out to be the way I wan it to be ? Why is everything like juz touch & go. Things ain't permanent like it seems to me before. Days juz seem to past like this, without me consciously knowing that a day is actually over. Do I really live for the purpose of living ? There hv to be a reason for my purpose here.
I guess life has to go on no matter how we live with it. Maybe in time to come, I will discover my purpose.
Til the next post..
I'm permanent..
