Sunday, January 10, 2010
@ 8:31 PM
Seems like I'm blogging alittle more than after very long.

Well.. maybe coz I juz wanna release the stress kept inside day after day. Yr 2 Sem 2 ain't easy to juz get past. U really need the perseverance to push on. I guess I'm not really that type of person. However I have people around me giving me the push , motivating me to go on. Maybe they dun really know who they are , dun hv to say it either as long as they know they had done smth to help me thru recent times these yr.

Isn't this yr moving quite fast. It's more than a wk past this month eh ? I guess time pass really fast when u're actually kept occupied up in ur head. Stimes we dun really hv this choice , so well.. juz accept it & try to pull thru.

Tml's my skill assessment , shld I panic ? I guess I shouldn't although I'm not 100% prepared coz I seriously until now had not much practice & dun really know the injection site well. I'll juz hv to try my best & get a pass tml hopefully. May God bless =)

ALright then til the next post k .. will be some time away from this coz I really gotta study for my bio prac on tues also. Maybe after that will blog again.
Cya all ~
miss me when I'm gone, so shld I not be gone..