Friday, July 24, 2009
@ 10:07 PM
Been a wk since I've blogged. Busy everyday since attachment hv started & finally a wk has ended. Dun wanna talk abt the horrible experinces I've faced during the attachment so far. Totally gross out. ><
I juz know that some nurses are really nice compared to others.
Today after shift went out with Devnath, Germaine tagged along while waiting for me to finish shift. LOL. Stayed at Velocity 's Hagen Daaz ? dunno how to spell.. Haha , for quite some time. Was talking crap for like 1hr or so.
Germaine supposed to go work at 6 but decided not to go & ended up joining us to go vivo. Took a bus down from Velocity. Reached there at around 5.45 ? Went to Candy Empire , bought some stuff. Was damn hungry , so decided to go across the road to eat at MacDonalds. Finished everything at around 7. Walked around there for awhile , then headed to the mrt station.
Devnath & Germaine were thinking of whr to go after I left , tot of my place but then didn't come over. Haha . So I juz took the mrt back on my own.
Yup so end of today's post .
Sian ah, still got 3 more wks of attachment. 1wk finally over lor. After attachment , going to hv exams. >< Shld start studying already sia, if not cnt make it , then hv to repeat modules..mafan. Btr start soon...
Alright guys.. later ~
I'm reconsidering what I've chosen after a yr+...
I juz know that some nurses are really nice compared to others.
Today after shift went out with Devnath, Germaine tagged along while waiting for me to finish shift. LOL. Stayed at Velocity 's Hagen Daaz ? dunno how to spell.. Haha , for quite some time. Was talking crap for like 1hr or so.
Germaine supposed to go work at 6 but decided not to go & ended up joining us to go vivo. Took a bus down from Velocity. Reached there at around 5.45 ? Went to Candy Empire , bought some stuff. Was damn hungry , so decided to go across the road to eat at MacDonalds. Finished everything at around 7. Walked around there for awhile , then headed to the mrt station.
Devnath & Germaine were thinking of whr to go after I left , tot of my place but then didn't come over. Haha . So I juz took the mrt back on my own.
Yup so end of today's post .
Sian ah, still got 3 more wks of attachment. 1wk finally over lor. After attachment , going to hv exams. >< Shld start studying already sia, if not cnt make it , then hv to repeat modules..mafan. Btr start soon...
Alright guys.. later ~
I'm reconsidering what I've chosen after a yr+...
