Wednesday, October 7, 2009
@ 12:07 AM
Hey all back with a post.
Started work today , very tiring. But for the money , I dun mind it at all.
I wonder whether was I in a very conscious state when I told someone that I liked her. I dunno what my mind is thinking but no matter what the case is , we'll still be besties til the end will we ? I dun wanna let what I've said spoil the relationship betw us coz I really treasure every moment that I've spend with u. Whether I'm happy or sad , u will be thr for me. That's why I treasure the times spent with u .
It doesn't matter if u do or dun read this post. But what I'm gonna say is the fact is I liked u , but the thing is I would rather we remain as besties til the end alright ? Nth else other than besties. U be there for me ,I'll be thr for u no matter what happen.
I hope u would take care when I'm at work , won't hv much time to spend with u then.
til next post.. bye all
friendship is what I would treasure more..
Started work today , very tiring. But for the money , I dun mind it at all.
I wonder whether was I in a very conscious state when I told someone that I liked her. I dunno what my mind is thinking but no matter what the case is , we'll still be besties til the end will we ? I dun wanna let what I've said spoil the relationship betw us coz I really treasure every moment that I've spend with u. Whether I'm happy or sad , u will be thr for me. That's why I treasure the times spent with u .
It doesn't matter if u do or dun read this post. But what I'm gonna say is the fact is I liked u , but the thing is I would rather we remain as besties til the end alright ? Nth else other than besties. U be there for me ,I'll be thr for u no matter what happen.
I hope u would take care when I'm at work , won't hv much time to spend with u then.
til next post.. bye all
friendship is what I would treasure more..
