Sunday, August 30, 2009
@ 8:35 PM
Exactly a wk since the last time I blogged. Really alot of things happen. Exam papers were on tues , wed & fri with bio , social & health psych & adult nursing respectively. I got a feeling I'm gonna hv a few sup this time round.

Almost everyday of the entire wk , studied with bestie & devnath. Also met up with germaine as well on one of the days this wk. Study so hard but cnt rmb much , sian right.

Anyways.. ytd was almost whole day at hm. Morning woke up early to bring sis to sch , then went to cut my hair. After that went to fetch my sis with my maid also at ard 11.30. Then lil sis 's fren tag along halfway. Came over to play with my sis. In the aftn, sis asked to bring her downstairs to play with her fren. So had to tag along.

I was kinda like forced to buy vodka coz my lil sis wanna hv abit of it. So ya.. end up finishing the whole bottle. Luckily only 8% alcohol content , if not I probably knocked out liao. LOL
Then last min , went out with bestie & germaine. I rush out until I forgot my belt , lucky wearing skinnes if not pants drop sia. >< Met at Somerset , then walked to orchard area. I left earlier ah , coz cnt stay out late one , so lucky can go out sia. Haha. I left at around 9 , then bestie & germaine left ard 1hr plus ltr.

Stayed up til quite late to watch the man utd against arsenal match. Was worth the watch sia, Glory to Manchester United !! Woots !

Today nth much happened lah , other than webcam-ing with godsis , but I was the one who on my webcam. lols . Webcam with bestie as well for awhile , then mei mei wanna use. So let her use lor. Headed out after that with parents & mei mei to search for the amk rehab which is the thye huan kwan hospital at amk ? Shld be that one bah. Haha

So yup.. going to bed early tonight , starting shift at 8 tml .

Til my next post.. cya all ~