Sunday, August 16, 2009
@ 12:12 PM
The wk have finally passed.. totally awesome ! The 4 days at CDC was really a bore. But at least the last 2 days got more stuff to do. Managed to change my last 2 days' shift to morning. Hehe.. those who went out with me on fri shld know. Wah seriously ah, 4 days all morning shift very tiring.

Basically fri went out with Devnath , Germaine & Bestie =D . It's like so after attachment shld go out right ? Haha. The dreaded 2 wks of attachment finally over. But then now the next thing is the exams..5 papers in hand. 1st shot this coming thur , 2nd on my bday which is the day after. Continuing the following wk on tues , wed & fri I think.. Still haven't finished studying how ? Die sia.. haiz sian sian.

Ytd also went out to study with Devnath & Bestie. Little sis tagged along , went macs to study for like dunno how long only. Halfway met up with Cheasen coz she bought for me a early bday gift coz she might not be in SG on my bday. Thx for the present ! =D So basically , studied awhile then decided to go PS. Haha.. see ah how to study properly like this. I think this time round sure cnt make it lah. LoL.

Aiya now counting down.. 5 more days.. turning 18. Issit a gd thing or bad ? I dunno. I myself wan to know if things will be btr or worse. Somehow I nv expect myself to turn 18 so soon. They say the older u are , the more responsibility u get. I guess soon it will be like this.

alright then til my next post.. cya all ~
will I change after I turn 18 ?