Monday, August 10, 2009
@ 6:30 PM
Time really flies.. but time at CDC crawl like a snail with its shell on. Been 3 days since I've blogged. Rot at home on sat couldn't go out to meet my bestie, sad. Had to leave her at home. So sry bestie ! ><
Sunday also cnt meet her coz mum asked me to wake her up after her aftn nap. Haiz could hv met bestie 3 days in a row to study lor. Crap seh , haven't started studying k ! How ?!?! Study lor , duh! But I dun seem to be in the mood to study. >< Talked with her til 1 am this morning to keep her company & well u know..haha dunno how to say.. like to compensate for not being able to meet her lor.
Anyways.. Happy Belated National Day Singapore !
Today..went grandma's place after losing to draw lots to my sis. == So sian lor , was msg-ing bestie all the way while waiting to for her replies. Haha , not saying u take damn long to reply ah bestie , as least u help keep me occupied. Haha thx lots <3!
Sian tml back to attachment at CDC lor. I dun wan to rot there anymore , pls provide me with more stuff to do.. I need to start studying although I really dun feel like even opening up my bk. But yeah..I will try to study..
Alright dudes til the next post !
light up my dark , dull life..
Sunday also cnt meet her coz mum asked me to wake her up after her aftn nap. Haiz could hv met bestie 3 days in a row to study lor. Crap seh , haven't started studying k ! How ?!?! Study lor , duh! But I dun seem to be in the mood to study. >< Talked with her til 1 am this morning to keep her company & well u know..haha dunno how to say.. like to compensate for not being able to meet her lor.
Anyways.. Happy Belated National Day Singapore !
Today..went grandma's place after losing to draw lots to my sis. == So sian lor , was msg-ing bestie all the way while waiting to for her replies. Haha , not saying u take damn long to reply ah bestie , as least u help keep me occupied. Haha thx lots <3!
Sian tml back to attachment at CDC lor. I dun wan to rot there anymore , pls provide me with more stuff to do.. I need to start studying although I really dun feel like even opening up my bk. But yeah..I will try to study..
Alright dudes til the next post !
light up my dark , dull life..
