Saturday, August 1, 2009
@ 8:33 PM
Been a wk.. & I'm done with TTSH !
LEt's go to the main stuff.. tuesday , my patient fell in the toilet when I was not around. Wa lao , the relative i think deaf one, ask to help me make sure he dun walks on his own. Bcoz I was out looking for the clinical charts , then after that went back into the cubicle to look at my patients. Found that uncle missing, wah then know from the relative he went toilet. Found him in the toilet.
Kns , then hv to write report to cover myself. ><
Then what ah..aiya nth much except tues. Lucky nth else happen , for my other patients on fall risk , I make sure they dun fall.
Let's get back to today. Eh start off with morning out at bugis. Supposed to get my supplements that my mum's colleague intro her to get me to buy. Freaking ex sia, omg , 200+ for like 60 tabs.
Supposed to look after help my dad pack up his stall but then he asked me go bugis junction walk walk while waiting for him to finish. Then I was like okay.. when u packing up call me I come help u. But then , he nv called. So I went back & found that he already packed up & ready to go. Haha
Alright then at around 3-4+ , greg & nut came over coz we're going to play bball after that. I swear sia, I'm like so suay , injured my leg & got hit by the ball in my face. Sad seh. Actually today almost all of us got injured here & there. So yeah.. haha
Now parents & little sis is out , so I'm left alone at home with my lappy & tv on while blogging.
Next 2wk at CDC.. hope it pass fast.. in fact I hope time pass really fast, after CDC , back to sch for exams . Then after exams, back to attachment again. How f-ed up is that eh ? But well, I've chosen this path, shall continue walking , I hope I won't give up halfway..I really hope..
LEt's go to the main stuff.. tuesday , my patient fell in the toilet when I was not around. Wa lao , the relative i think deaf one, ask to help me make sure he dun walks on his own. Bcoz I was out looking for the clinical charts , then after that went back into the cubicle to look at my patients. Found that uncle missing, wah then know from the relative he went toilet. Found him in the toilet.
Kns , then hv to write report to cover myself. ><
Then what ah..aiya nth much except tues. Lucky nth else happen , for my other patients on fall risk , I make sure they dun fall.
Let's get back to today. Eh start off with morning out at bugis. Supposed to get my supplements that my mum's colleague intro her to get me to buy. Freaking ex sia, omg , 200+ for like 60 tabs.
Supposed to look after help my dad pack up his stall but then he asked me go bugis junction walk walk while waiting for him to finish. Then I was like okay.. when u packing up call me I come help u. But then , he nv called. So I went back & found that he already packed up & ready to go. Haha
Alright then at around 3-4+ , greg & nut came over coz we're going to play bball after that. I swear sia, I'm like so suay , injured my leg & got hit by the ball in my face. Sad seh. Actually today almost all of us got injured here & there. So yeah.. haha
Now parents & little sis is out , so I'm left alone at home with my lappy & tv on while blogging.
Next 2wk at CDC.. hope it pass fast.. in fact I hope time pass really fast, after CDC , back to sch for exams . Then after exams, back to attachment again. How f-ed up is that eh ? But well, I've chosen this path, shall continue walking , I hope I won't give up halfway..I really hope..
