Sunday, September 6, 2009
@ 9:19 PM
Right back with another post after a wk ? Yeah.. been busy or rather..lazy to blog.

Started the wk after exams with attachments at amk rehab. Let's put it this way.. nth bad had happened so far.. I'm glad. Plenty of events this whole wk but I decided not to really talk abt it.

Was juz thinking of lots of stuff. Maybe I shld talk abt it right here whatever I wan to say.

Let's begin with the simplest thing.. financial stuff. Parents been facing some financial difficulties. Well if anything happens, maybe I'll not be able to stay in this flat I'm currently living in anymore & hv to maybe move to a 2-room flat ? Well.. maybe sch might be another problem. Juz wondering when all this crisis might stop , maybe a miracle might happen one day soon ? I wonder..

Let's move on to smth else.. ever really wonder if someone tell u he/she miss u & they really do mean it from deep down inside ? Not juz the plain missing me missing u stuff , but the one that's like losing the person's previous self & missing how much the person cared & showered love all over u b4.

There was someone who said this to me juz a wk ago.. maybe I was slow , maybe I didn't get it straight.. but then I got the point that she did miss me. I wasn't really close to her for a period of time. Maybe I did neglected her & showed her in a way that I'm not really interested in showing my care & concern for her anymore after knowing a new friend.

But I juz wanna let her know.. I'm still me. No matter how much I changed, I'm still there for her whenever she needs me. I may make it sound like my gf or smth, but she isn't for those who think it is. It's juz that this person is one of the most impt person I've met in my life although we merely know each other for abt a yr plus. She was there for me whenever I need her , I was also there for her whenever she needs me. I'm wondering if I've done enough to make her feel secured & know that there is always someone there for her no matter what it is.

To the person who had been there for me like always whenever I need her.. thank you for being there for me. Love u lots.. (=