Sunday, September 13, 2009
@ 3:20 PM
Seems like I've always been blogging on sunday ? Yeah.. I guess it's because it's moving on to another wk.
Attachments like really a bore. I really wan more chance to perform skills that we've learnt so far in yr 2. But all I did was transferring patients from bed to commode / wheelchair. The only time I managed to do smth learnt from this yr was NG tube insertion. I swear I was like shaking when I was inserting the tube into the patient. Lucky CI was there , not very scary then. But still I was so afraid I insert it & it end up somewhr else.
Friday.. was out after attachment with bestie , terence & nut. Met them up at amk hub after attachment. Ate at mos burger.. joke around. Met terence's friend , joanna , at erm.. city hall ? She left earlier. We were drinking after that , didn't drink much , was rather hot inside already.. so total think only 2 bottles. Was like fooling ard at the rooftop , taking pics & video. All of them decided not to go home including bestie's sis. LOL .
So what we did ? Get my dad's fren to pick us up from esplanade & headed to joo seng to pick bestie's sis 1st , then headed back to my place. The time when everyone decided to head to bed was like almost 3. Only me , bestie & terence were the more awake ones. Bestie was falling aslp on the sofa ady .. then we decided to go inside the room lor. Didn't really slp.. got like "music" from everywhr.. plus bestie lying on my chest & handlock. She was so comfortable , so decided not to wake her up. LOL . All woke up like so early .. then ate breakfast here & left ard 10.
Slept like the whole ytd sia. Only awake for awhile. Ytd night still went out to the tua ah pek there. Was like sleeping on my dad's lorry lor. == Reached home like almost 3. Still wake up late today close to 10.30 . I'm still freaking tired right now as I typed this post. Dunno why my post so long either.
Anyways.. got alot more to type in ah but lazy to only. Got case study to present tml , dunno what the heck to present abt lor. Jialat lah.. haiz nvm.. we'll see how it goes. I dunno what I blogging abt.
Nvm.. til my next post k .. cya all ~
Attachments like really a bore. I really wan more chance to perform skills that we've learnt so far in yr 2. But all I did was transferring patients from bed to commode / wheelchair. The only time I managed to do smth learnt from this yr was NG tube insertion. I swear I was like shaking when I was inserting the tube into the patient. Lucky CI was there , not very scary then. But still I was so afraid I insert it & it end up somewhr else.
Friday.. was out after attachment with bestie , terence & nut. Met them up at amk hub after attachment. Ate at mos burger.. joke around. Met terence's friend , joanna , at erm.. city hall ? She left earlier. We were drinking after that , didn't drink much , was rather hot inside already.. so total think only 2 bottles. Was like fooling ard at the rooftop , taking pics & video. All of them decided not to go home including bestie's sis. LOL .
So what we did ? Get my dad's fren to pick us up from esplanade & headed to joo seng to pick bestie's sis 1st , then headed back to my place. The time when everyone decided to head to bed was like almost 3. Only me , bestie & terence were the more awake ones. Bestie was falling aslp on the sofa ady .. then we decided to go inside the room lor. Didn't really slp.. got like "music" from everywhr.. plus bestie lying on my chest & handlock. She was so comfortable , so decided not to wake her up. LOL . All woke up like so early .. then ate breakfast here & left ard 10.
Slept like the whole ytd sia. Only awake for awhile. Ytd night still went out to the tua ah pek there. Was like sleeping on my dad's lorry lor. == Reached home like almost 3. Still wake up late today close to 10.30 . I'm still freaking tired right now as I typed this post. Dunno why my post so long either.
Anyways.. got alot more to type in ah but lazy to only. Got case study to present tml , dunno what the heck to present abt lor. Jialat lah.. haiz nvm.. we'll see how it goes. I dunno what I blogging abt.
Nvm.. til my next post k .. cya all ~
