Wednesday, January 13, 2010
@ 9:05 PM
hey everyone I'm back with a new post ! =)

Done with my skill assessment & bio prac. Like finally , so glad all that's over. Now is down to 3 presentation in hand & the exams after that.

Finally fell sick on tues after all this stress. Still drag myself to bio prac , went back after abnormal psychology "movie" lecture. haha. Feeling btr ady juz that this bad cough is still thr with a little flu pestering me . LOL

Well , I guess everything is okay for now, next wk is BCLS prac. So stress , need to pass it as well on wk 16 I think. During that period of time still hv presentation. Dun look like we're rushing but we actually are short of time. Grp meeting for mental health this fri. Next wk pharmaco & dunno when abnormal psychology.

Sian ah, yr 2 sem 2 so stess lor. Really need a break to recover fully then get ready for the "battle" again .

ALright then til my next post.. needa rest =)
who's the most concerned..I can tell, dun needa say it out