Sunday, March 7, 2010
@ 10:07 PM
seems like time pass very fast.. quite glad abt it bcoz attachment is gonna be over in 10 days. =)
for now attachment seems okay.. I gotta feeling it's not gonna be as cool as it seems the past wk. It's gonna be more tedious work soon.. haha.

I juz heard recently that for me to graduate, I need to pass my eng coz I got a damn D7 2 yrs ago. If anyone is kind enough , pls tell me how to register for to take the eng paper as a private candidate.

nv heard from u for quite some time, since the last paper ended til today when u talk to me on fb chat. Hope u're doing fine coz I'm doing okay. Well as long as all is fine, u're doing fine.. that's all that matters right. =)

alright will blog soon if I hv any other updates.. til the next time
it's juz me now.. no one else is gonna matter =)