Thursday, February 11, 2010
@ 8:41 PM
it's been a week since I've last blogged.

School been great for the last few days , 1hr or so of lecture or tut to juz kill the day by having to go sch but it was worth it ah. Spend the last few days of the sem , Monday , Tuesday & Wednesday in sch. Spent the first 2 days with someone after sch. Although the hrs ain't that long but it was still enjoyable. (=

I'm gonna miss all my friends although I'm still gonna see them next wk during cny gathering & exams. These are the people that helped me pull through these few semesters. With them around , that's probably the reason why I stayed on. More & more ppl are becoming the reason why I stayed in this course despite the fact that I've nv liked it since the first day I stepped into it. For example , my classmates , my gan jie , my da jie & my bestie. They play a part in encouraging me to go on.
Thank you guys =)

Today went down market to help my dad , tml will be the same. Freaking tired , woke up like 6+. Went down to market to help til ard 3+ when we finally left the market. I got a sudden headache which is still causing pain to my damn skull. Think I'm also getting a flu , been sneezing & blowing my nose. Zz... Chinese New Year is coming , dun wanna fall sick at this time eh.

Okay then.. done with the post, dunno what else to say ah. Maybe I shld wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year & to those couples out there a Happy Valentine's Day =)

Til the next post.. cya ~