Sunday, January 17, 2010
@ 7:33 PM
right back with another post.. feeling abit btr other than the cough & flu which still refused to go away from me. =X

been doing alot of thinking in my head, I need to get away from the crowd & maybe juz disappear somewhr for awhile. Like not appearing on fb , msn , whatever ways enable someone to get in contact with me. Been alot of thinking , maybe during the holidays I'll do that, for about a wk or so.

Maybe go to some park etc to juz chill , enjoy the wonderful , peaceful moments of life juz on my own. Maybe when I come back into this real world , then I know what I really want in this life of mine. Been alot of stress from studies , been trying hard to pull through , I should continue to go on til the time I need to take myself away from this busy environment , go into the peaceful world.

This coming wk , BCLS lessons & few projects left to be done. Got to work late nights again to get more info inside the projects.

Ever since entering poly , many late nights , life is nv the same as before. But well, all's done , time cannot be turned back.

I guess I'll end this post , til the next. (=
I need a life..