Saturday, February 20, 2010
@ 12:08 PM
Human beings.. u ppl know what are those ?
Humans are bipedal primates belonging to the species Homo sapiens (Latin: "wise man" or "knowing man") in Hominidae, the great ape family.[2][3] They are the only surviving members of the genus Homo. Humans have a highly developed brain, capable of abstract reasoning, language, introspection, and problem solving. This mental capability, combined with an erect body carriage that frees the hands for manipulating objects, has allowed humans to make far greater use of tools than any other species.
this is quoted from wikipedia.
But from what I've seen ,we dun put that highly developed brain of ours to very good use sometimes. Stimes we used them to the wrong extend , thinking abt harming ppl with it , thinking abt the ways to earn money & gaining stuff in a wrong way.
So...there are also idiots like me .
Nv had a goal in life, juz drifting on a piece of driftwood in the big sea. Already in this nursing course but nv had any intention to actually hv smth to do with it once I've graduated & finished my NS. Everything I've been doing seems like a waste of time to me , exams.. stressing over it. Maybe I should hv juz went to ITE or retake my O lvls to go some other places.
But I guess.. everything has been pre-destined , it's not possible to go against it.
Exams are in the way , attachment is up next. After all this bullshit , it's finally the holidays. I'm gonna used this holidays to do alot of thinking, maybe after that , some of you might no longer see me around whereas some might still hv contact with me. Or I would juz go on , stick to what I've in place & juz work on it to a better , stable future.
My mind is in complete chaos , I hv no idea what I really wan right now except a break , leave from the forever busy place to somewhr to chill my mind , let it rest , enjoy the breeze & the water or juz plain quietness in areas whr no one can find me or least expect me to be.
So if u guys are unable to contact me during the holidays , pls dun worry. I'll get back to u guys asap but dun worry, I won't do anything silly , I juz need a mental & physical break.
End of post..
I wish my mind could speak out loud to those ppl whom I want to..
Humans are bipedal primates belonging to the species Homo sapiens (Latin: "wise man" or "knowing man") in Hominidae, the great ape family.[2][3] They are the only surviving members of the genus Homo. Humans have a highly developed brain, capable of abstract reasoning, language, introspection, and problem solving. This mental capability, combined with an erect body carriage that frees the hands for manipulating objects, has allowed humans to make far greater use of tools than any other species.
this is quoted from wikipedia.
But from what I've seen ,we dun put that highly developed brain of ours to very good use sometimes. Stimes we used them to the wrong extend , thinking abt harming ppl with it , thinking abt the ways to earn money & gaining stuff in a wrong way.
So...there are also idiots like me .
Nv had a goal in life, juz drifting on a piece of driftwood in the big sea. Already in this nursing course but nv had any intention to actually hv smth to do with it once I've graduated & finished my NS. Everything I've been doing seems like a waste of time to me , exams.. stressing over it. Maybe I should hv juz went to ITE or retake my O lvls to go some other places.
But I guess.. everything has been pre-destined , it's not possible to go against it.
Exams are in the way , attachment is up next. After all this bullshit , it's finally the holidays. I'm gonna used this holidays to do alot of thinking, maybe after that , some of you might no longer see me around whereas some might still hv contact with me. Or I would juz go on , stick to what I've in place & juz work on it to a better , stable future.
My mind is in complete chaos , I hv no idea what I really wan right now except a break , leave from the forever busy place to somewhr to chill my mind , let it rest , enjoy the breeze & the water or juz plain quietness in areas whr no one can find me or least expect me to be.
So if u guys are unable to contact me during the holidays , pls dun worry. I'll get back to u guys asap but dun worry, I won't do anything silly , I juz need a mental & physical break.
End of post..
I wish my mind could speak out loud to those ppl whom I want to..
