Monday, April 26, 2010
@ 7:41 PM
A week have passed since school started , another monday today. Beginning to feel more & more stress lately.. let's see I have presentation in two weeks time , skill assessment as well then the following week I have some written stuff necessary for FYP.

More & more stress coming my way, looks like I really have to find ways to cope instead of just slacking like hardcore since I'm already in year 3 !

Been a great weekend , friday after school was out with my classmates , a few of them to get aisyah's present together with Devnath. Hehe. After that around 4 plus we left ? To go over to my cousin's place. Haha ! Have nothing to do , that's why I decided to go meet up with them. Turned out Devnath & I stayed for dinner & went along to Ikea Tampines to walk around with my cousin & my nieces.

Sunday also they came over again for dinner , been a long period of time since I've seen them & I seem to click well with my eldest niece , probably since she've been like my playing buddy when I was younger.. for those who don't know , she's only 4 years my junior ! =X

This coming sunday will be at their place for dinner again for me together with my family.. let's see if there's going to be anything interesting or whether we're going to do anything fun etc etc..

Alright then.. I'll end here today .. til my next post !