Saturday, March 20, 2010
@ 2:44 PM
what else can I say.. attachment's over & it's the holidays ! kinda miss the ward & the staffs there , very nice people =)

I should this posting had been a great one for me , many opportunities to see neurology problems. Many types of cases including a minor head injury which can cause someone to be comatose for so long , very sad thing..

Also have this patient , very nice guy , but he's suffering from this illness called muscle dystrophy or atrophy.. which is like slow deteriorating of muscles & currently there's no cure for this illness. So far no one has lived more than 5 yrs after getting infected by this. It's a so saddening to find out that he's actually suffering from this incurable disease. Although he knows he's down with this , he still keeps the optimistic thinking of living every minute to the fullest.

This recent posting let me learn alot more about life , people changing my thinking of how I look at my life...

well.. I guess things are different compared to the past , finding more plans for this upcoming holiday , currently no plans at all except meeting up certain people only.. haha

alright then til next post =)